Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 am
All times are UTC + 0
List version 2.0 soon release!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject:  List version 2.0 soon release! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello all again! I'm back more and more. From the car accident and so on. In the last days I have done stuff in RL and even on PPM. I will soon show there all my work. With updated lists!

What list are you thinking? Some know and some do not know. It's the full lists in the media hut!

I know I destroyed the voxel list. So it's now only 3 of 4 list. Surprised.

I will even give there a surprise when the lists are done. I hope people will like the new list, it's have take a lot of time! To do. More information will come laters!

Please post here what there think of the old list Smile.

Have a nice day!

The old topic of the list are here:

Old 1.2 list

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, I hate when people do not post ingame screen of the units -.-. A lot of job for me to do. !

The progress it's going fine!

What people think of this ?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds good.

Though since the lists are soon outdated again, how about creating a small applet for this?
It should be possible to create an applet which can be embedded into the main page. This applet then automatically goes through each topic in the VXL and SHP forums, takes the first screenshot and the download link, and shows both for the user.
An advantage could be, that the program also sorts the units in categories (tank, aircraft, infantry, building etc).

Though for that to work, you would have to edit all topics and add in the title the keywords which the applet can use to identify an object.
e.g. Game=TS;Type=Tank
But since you have to go through all of the topics for an update of your lists anyway, a small edit in the title shouldn't be hard.

The great advantage of this would be, that the "lists" are always automatically updated, as long as the uploader follows the rules for adding the keywords.
And of course there could be neat features implemented like:
-category filter (tank, aircraft, infantry, building, animation, terrain, etc)
-additional filter (most downloads first)
-unit search
-quick scrolling through the available stuff
-nice interface
-something future-proof and special which afaik no other webside has

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go truth all the list again Surprised. It's take a lot of time. For me is take around 60% more now because I do something more. Banshee and I have fixed some downloads some was broken by the server change Smile. So we saved some voxels so far Smile.

I just want people to post INGAME screenshot if so it's a lot easier to update this damn list. Now I use MY time to get scrennshot for the units ingame. I need to change all the GIF pictures to.

I'm soon finish with the voxel thread and that's take years. Because I deleted the whole voxel list when my pc got reinstlaled when I rmove it from PPM.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee should add some spoiler tag anyway so it's easier for modems people to check this thread Smile.

CalChillin
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good to have you back on the team Anderwin and to see that your straight back in the game.

(Sorry for the bump)

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is no problem with the bump =). This is not a old thread and I still working on the list.

I hope more people post ideas or something!

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well while probably a mammoth undertaking for PPMs

but imagine a vowel-viewer like how WarCraft 3 modding site has a viewer for its WC3 models or a WoWhead model viewer? Neutral

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But a voxel viewer can show a really nice voxel but in the end at in-game is have pink dots or looks really ugly.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PRogress is going slow this time, because RL take a lot of time now. And I still have pain from the car accident some do I can't sit on my computer so long i want Sad.

But They will come ^^

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet!

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Death Cultist wrote:
Sweet!

Your welcome :Smile

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I haven't update the list for a long time now and I got some games to test and this take a lot of time. The accident and so on even take time.

I will see if I can update them in the future but not in the next month ^^.

I had forgot I make tutorials list, and even maps list Surprised

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!