Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am
All times are UTC + 0
[SP] Tiberian History Campaign Teaser
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
D1ngo
G-O-D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject:  [SP] Tiberian History Campaign Teaser
Subject description: For Public Beta 5
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's the 1st short prologue mission of my ongoing campaign project for TI "Tiberian History" which will (hopefully, If I manage to finish it  Wink  ) take place alongside the TI official timeline.

I hope you'll enjoy it.

Installation:
Copy the files from the archive into the TI folder, overwriting the original files (backup recommended)
Do not accept the patch prompt during TI launch.

Uninstallation:
Delete the campaign files and restore the original ones or just accept the patch prompt during TI launch.

Prologue:
Having its source in the "Gulf War", Global Defense Initiative is a United Nations project dedicated to combat global terrorism.
During recent years many terrorist organisations, criminal gangs, drug cartels, political and religious entities have allied themselves as the enigmatic "Brotherhood of Nod".
The origins of this alliance is unknown to the GDI Intelligence services however most sources link them to the Brotherhoods enigmatic leader - "Kane" who manages to coordinate the activities of the various organisations that create Nod.

With their religious like memberhip reaching African warlords, drug lords and even corporate leaders, The Brotherhood of Nod with its message of incoming "Gift from the Gods" and anti-capitalistic mentality is the single most dangerous threat to world peace and stability, as we know it.

GDI being a multi-national taskforce of the UN with Training camps only in few most developed member states, cannot actively combat the threat of Nod without the sanction of the UN, however it focuses on defensive actions coordinating military, special forces, law enforcement and humanitarian assets during crisis situations.

Due to recent resurgence of the terrorist Brotherhood of Nod, UN sanctioned new countermeasure protocols regarding global terrorism.

Mission 1.) River Patrol.

Ps: Mission map is a modified version of an original TI skirmish map made by ARO ("River Raid"). I do not take (or intend to take) any credit for the original map, only for scripting and slight map modification.

Mission Start.jpg
 Description:
Mission start.
 Filesize:  147.54 KB
 Viewed:  2160 Time(s)

Mission Start.jpg

Tiberian History Teaser.zip
 Description:
Files archive

Download
 Filename:  Tiberian History Teaser.zip
 Filesize:  66.09 KB
 Downloaded:  51 Time(s)

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like fan SP missions. I'll try this soon and let you know what I think!

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Translation: he'll play it in two weeks and write a review a month from that.

#Tongue

Aro: OH NO HE DIDN'!! #Cussing out

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll have a go at this eventually. I haven't been playing TI much recently though and still need to add more missions onto my campaign.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum