Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
2 Questions
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
MisterSparkie
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:33 pm    Post subject:  2 Questions Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heya

First of all guys I just wanted to say that your mod is F-ing awesome in a every aspect possible Smile
However I have 2 questions I would like to ask:

1. Is there a reason why GloboTech lacks a full length campaign like GDI and Nod?
I think that the game is WAY to short if you ask me and I managed to finish both the GDI and Nod campaigns pretty quickly and I think it would be nice if we had a GloboTech campaign too and would be able to play them as well.
So is there a GloboTech campaign planned for the final release of TI?

2. I came across http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Twisted_Insurrection
and read that there is a Twisted Dawn Mod under development which focuses in bringing a whole new campaign to fill the gap between Tiberian dawn and TI.
Is this really true? If so is there any more information available about this mod right now?

I hope someone from the TI team can answer my questions and
again guys you seriously ROCK Very Happy

TheLostSabre
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I believe Aro mentioned before that there are technical difficulties in implementing a third faction to the mix. There are workaround but are not to Aro's liking (giving up certain features, buggy, etc.). Besides, adding a third factions changes the game's balance drastically, adding more time in development.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1 - As TheLostSabre, the main reason why GloboTech will never be a playable faction is due-to the extra amount of work and development time it would add on to our already huge pile. Adding additional sides has become something a bit more pleasurable due-to the addition of the Client and some other features, but the real problem is simply the workload. However, I have stated that GloboTech missions will be included at some point down the line, a full length campaign, no, but a mini one, yes.

2 - A while ago we were working on a separate mod for Twisted Dawn, but now that separate mod is slowly becoming integrated into Twisted Insurrection itself. At the moment, Dawn is in it's very early stages and will be seeing a lot more love and care as time progresses. Maybe some point in the far, far, far distant future, we'll be able to remake the Dawn structures too. This is all a matter of what we feel up to doing in the future.

Thanks for your input, and we hope you continue to have fun. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum