Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Ixith's Maps Map Pack
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:08 pm    Post subject:  Ixith's Maps Map Pack
Subject description: All my maps so far plus 1...Beware big pic inside!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EDIT: Added the expand/Packed version in!
**CAUTION! To those of you that have the MegaMapPack made by TeamBlack awhile ago. Ixith's Map Pack and the MegaMap Pack DO NOT work together unless you edit my maps into the missions.pkt!**

Well if you aren't your daily browse the bottom of the forum index type person then you wouldn't know what today is. However, if you do check that area especially to see who is having their birthday then you would see the name Ixith. Smile (well I guess this doesn't apply to PPM because I don't think a B-day thing is here...but yea...its my B-day Wink )
So I though at the beginning of February that I should fix all cliff errors and shore errors and a few other things in all of my maps and release them as a big map pack and release it on my B-day. I also thought I'd go ahead and give ya a little teaser of what has been done so far on one of my WIPs. You also get to see how I went from being really freakin' bad at mapping to my skill level today at it! (All happened in less than 2 years to! )

Included Released/Finished Maps! (sorry on it not being very orderly...i tried...it looks better on Tibweb)
1)FS Necare (2-4)....................................9)Alcedonia Terra (2)............17)Desolated River (2)
2)The Open and the Trapped (2)......10)Tiberium Delusion (2-6)....18)Cliffs of Asvetia (2)
3)Elemental Absolute (2-4)..............11)Tiberian Epicenter (2-3)....19)Leviasc River (2)
4)Vae Victis (2-3)...............................12)Paradox Islands (2)..........20)Frozen Nightfall (2)
5)Benevale (2-4)................................13)Mutation Triad (2-3)..........21)Trivial Lands (2-4)
6)Ionic Waters (2-3).........................14)Yukon Pass (2).................22)Yelcraz Island (2-3)
7)Deadly Crevice (2)..........................15)Frozen Fate (2-4)..............23)Lake Istelv (2-4)
8)Monkey in the middle (2-3)...........16)Holixe River (2)................24)Tiberian Ring (2-4)

Included Non-Released/Unfinished Map
25)Death of a City (2-4) [...WorkingTitle...]

So thats all 25 maps that are contained in the following ZIP file. Now heres the large image of all the compiled minimaps!
(Minimaps may have gotten resized and thus may not show the original size of the minimap and things may appear a little distorted. Also the way the thing was made is I took maps 1-5 and made them row 1. 6-10 is row 2 and so on.)

And Finally....all of the maps in a ZIP. (They will eventually be in a Map Pack style like the Mega Map Pack. Credit for that will go to TB. The reason they are not currently like that is because I forgot to tell him to go ahead and Pack them as there were going to be 3 other maps however I decided to not include them yet and kinda didn't get that message to him.)

Ixith's Map Pack.zip
 Description:
Now Packed!

Download
 Filename:  Ixith's Map Pack.zip
 Filesize:  3.13 MB
 Downloaded:  916 Time(s)

Last edited by Ixith on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

w00t, epic map collection, nice man!

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Exceptional #Tongue Too bad my connection's cranky now and won't let me download stuff #Tongue

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A+
Ixith, you have done quiet a job!

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
A+
Ixith, you have done quiet a job!

Quite? or quiet? #Tongue

Anyway, very well done Ixith. I give you an A+ as well. Wink

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Number nine is the best, and always will be.

azri_apoc
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i really love all your map Ixith Very Happy . i think i have to put some of these map on my mod. anyway nice job Ixith. Wink

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HB Ixith (one day late #Tongue), and thanx for sharing this mappack Wink

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just an E because it still lacks a .pkt package #Tongue

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks all! Now that I have the Packed version of the maps, much thanks to TeamBlack, I have replaced the basic ZIP of my maps with a ZIP that contains the Expand85 which has all of my maps in it in a packed fashion.

However, remember that this map pack does not work with the Massive Map Pack, so have one or the other in your directory at a time never both - unless you edit the missions.pkt to include all of my maps with the MMP maps.

Have fun Wink
and yes Aro you can say Alcedonia Terra was the best if you wish. #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon