Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:32 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Public Beta 5 Online Testing Screenshots
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [53 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject:  Public Beta 5 Online Testing Screenshots Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just some screens of the more interesting events in the game ,such as having a screen filled with obelisks

TI 6.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Viewed:  8144 Time(s)

TI 6.png

TI 5.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB

TI 5.png

TI 4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  984.27 KB

TI 4.png

TI 3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1003.58 KB

TI 3.png

TI 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

TI 2.png

TI 1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1010.31 KB

TI 1.png

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account
fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and the actual ending of the game featuring more obelisks

TI 7.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.02 MB
 Viewed:  8139 Time(s)

TI 7.png

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

These are from an earlier match.

START FROM THE BOTTOM (SCRN0015)

SCRN0020.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.44 MB
 Viewed:  8125 Time(s)

SCRN0020.png

SCRN0019.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.24 MB

SCRN0019.png

SCRN0018.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB

SCRN0018.png

SCRN0017.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.85 MB

SCRN0017.png

SCRN0016.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.3 MB

SCRN0016.png

SCRN0015.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.96 MB
 Viewed:  8126 Time(s)

SCRN0015.png

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And these continue in a normal order (last one at the bottom).

SCRN0025.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.49 MB
 Viewed:  8117 Time(s)

SCRN0025.png

SCRN0024.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.42 MB

SCRN0024.png

SCRN0023.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.44 MB

SCRN0023.png

SCRN0022.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.41 MB

SCRN0022.png

SCRN0021.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.36 MB

SCRN0021.png

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fake's last screenshot kills me every time. Very Happy

I say "lol" a lot online... I'm not that much of a grumpy bastard.

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

when I first saw all those obelisks I almost crapped my pants laughing. I seriously want to record a thing like this next time Very Happy

Last edited by fakeskins on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't Mad

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I honestly couldn't stop laughing. I'm depressed that there are no screenshots of the Infantry Rush that you and TF got destroyed by. Laughing

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

was too busy spamming militants to take any screens but I`ll seriously record the next few matches. Just gotta get the software up and running

Last edited by fakeskins on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aye, I need to get some footage too. It's time to put together a trailer.

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I`m testing Ezvid since fraps is being retarded lately on my laptop. With Ezvid I should be able to record a total of 354 minutes (limited only by HDD space).

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Observe the fine art of Obelisk spamming. Also, CY's.

Did you count all the "Crimsonum has been defeated!" -messages? #Tongue

EDIT: Fixed the URL setup - no more stretching the page. - Crimsonum

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[TiberianFuture] wrote:
Did you count all the "Crimsonum has been defeated!" -messages? #Tongue

OH NO HE DIDN'!!  #Cussing out

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why do I have a feeling this is going to end with some nice 1 on 1 match recordings  Rolling Eyes

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are people beside the TI Staff who play TI online? #Tongue

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unofficial beta staff testing PB5, like I normally do before releasing a Public Beta. #Tongue

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So fakeskins is a new crew member? #Tongue

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

beta tester reporting for duty Very Happy

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

some screens from a random multiplayer match, mostly my bases Very Happy

Untitled.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  660.86 KB
 Viewed:  7906 Time(s)

Untitled.png

Untitled 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  737.6 KB

Untitled 2.png

Untitled 3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  599.67 KB

Untitled 3.png

Untitled 4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  726.29 KB

Untitled 4.png

Untitled 5.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  785.92 KB

Untitled 5.png

Untitled 6.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  640.57 KB

Untitled 6.png

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and here is an ezvid recording software test without sound unfortunately but with a max of 720p [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FSkr4pTwDE&feature=c4-overview&list=UURHxodvPAxakRhmTfywrEcw[/youtube]

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tons of eclipses o.0

Untitled 4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1012.36 KB
 Viewed:  7763 Time(s)

Untitled 4.png

Untitled 3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

Untitled 3.png

Untitled 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.08 MB

Untitled 2.png

Untitled.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB

Untitled.png

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like Ezvid can record just fine. The ad is a bit silly, though #Tongue

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well thanks to a friend I got Camtasia Studio 8 so I`ll be able to record with sound and no more ads! But this one I`d rather test in a bigger game to see how it affects the framerate

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really need to get cracking on some promotional videos, the only ones we have are horribly old and terrible quality.

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well we can record some matches and piece together a trailer. Or streaming but I have problems getting the software to work

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm game if you're game. Smile

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As for other promotional materials I`ll see what I can sketch  Very Happy

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Camtasia is a BEAST!!! If everyone agrees I`ll use it for further recordings. This is the best I could get so far. It will be 720p as soon as possible so please be patient. Sound quality is a little sloppy but I`ll see what I can do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVdJ9VR2wC0

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those Goliaths really need to get their fat asses to the gym.

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not bad, those Infector voices are. Tho I dunno, I expected more units with custom, TI voicesets.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So I guess sound quality is not that bad. Now we just need to record more matches and then my little project will be complete  Twisted Evil

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Music is too loud compared to voices IMO but quality is fine.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just recorded GDI`s second challenge for fun and I`ve got a pretty nice ideea: hold a poll to see what others want to view: multiplayer, challenges, campaign missions (without spoilers of course)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V75SfwZe6FQ

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's some weird scratching noise on that video. Also, what happened to the big match we had a while ago, I thought it was recorded?

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Those are for a little secret project wich is clearly not a promotional video  Rolling Eyes as for that sound I can`t figure out what it is. I`ll do some more random rec`s today to see if it happens again

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool recording mate, despite the noise Crimsonum mentioned. Confused This also brought to my attention that GDI Challenge 2 is broken due-to the commando changes, it should use the old commando instead of the railgun commando, which is probably why you found it as easy as you did. #Tongue

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

fakeskins wrote:
Those are for a little secret project wich is clearly not a promotional video  Rolling Eyes

Yeah well, you could post it at the staff forum. I'm sorry, I'm just eager to see the replay Razz

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Skins doesn't have access to staff forum.
He does now though. #Tongue

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. Thanks
2. The promotional video might take some time since I don`t usually edit videos with Camtasia and I`ll have to learn some things. Until then I`ll try to record and post as many videos as possible. I think I`ll do the first GDI mission just for the sake of the intro and to avoid any major spoilers  Very Happy

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is your sound being recorded through your mic. instead of being recorded internally?

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just noticed the sound problems and it`s recorded internally. Camtasia seems to be drunk  Mad  Problems with both editing and sound recording. I`ll see what I can do about the sound first

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I recommend using Bandicam instead. I've used both Camtasia Studio and Fraps for years and I've had some issues recording TS with both of them (Camtasia Studio had the urge to often skip frames, while Fraps caused lag or even made the game crash).

Bandicam turned out to not have any of the issues I experienced with Camtasia Studio and Fraps, although it only works properly when you select "Rectangle on a screen" as a target, rather than "DirectX/OpenGL window".

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Solved the problem with the sound quality ^^" I`ll re-record the mission and will also disable the mouse cursor this time as it`s annoying. My only problem with Camtasia is the limited editing options so far

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can choose the format which Camtasia Studio saves recorded videos with. The .camrec format can only be opened and edited by Camtasia Studio itself, but you can edit it with other programs as well when you simply just save recorded videos as .avi.

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I`m ok with Camtasia except for editing options. Bittah if you know any good software for streaming on twitch that would be just great!!! Also here is the re-recorded GDI mission 1 Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rilQYNRsI_A

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's much better, good stuff. Smile
Note: If you record campaign missions, please use either Speed 4 or Speed 5. #Tongue

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this one is at 5 if I`m not mistaken. Also I just had a random ideea. Maybe we could do a little skype gathering and record voice too for 2 videos: GDI & NOD in-depth faction changes  Very Happy

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You mean like MO's faction spotlights? I've thought about doing something similar, I wouldn't mind. Though ours won't be that long. Laughing

fakeskins
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes but still I`d rather do 2 videos as this could also be considered promotional material. Also an in-depth look at the factions and the role of each unit will still take some time

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum