Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
An idea about a Globotech aircraft unit
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject:  An idea about a Globotech aircraft unit Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GloboTech has the Sonic Fighter, which I imagine fills the role of the Black Widow quite well.

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
GloboTech has the Sonic Fighter, which I imagine fills the role of the Black Widow quite well.

Hmmm....I guess you're right.I thought that  because GloboTech by now has 2 types of aircraft:The Gunship,and the Sonic Fighter you mentioned.And because the Sonic Fighter is gonna use Disruptor's technology,I think that a fighter,like the Black Widow,that is using Orca Fighter's technology would be a nice addition for GloboTech.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Huh? Sonic Fighter is unrelated to the Disruptor. They are supersonic aircraft that are armed with high-explosive EMP missiles.

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
Huh? Sonic Fighter is unrelated to the Disruptor. They are supersonic aircraft that are armed with high-explosive EMP missiles.

Really?Sorry,my bad.I got confused by the "Sonic"word.So,the Sonic Fighter's ability is to disable enemy units(and builidings),using it's EMP missiles,right? I also think that,with the Black Widow's addition to GloboTech's armory,in large numbers,using it's high explosive missiles,can destroy a whole enemy base(just like GDI's Orca Fighter).But that's just my opinion.

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The current Sonic Fighter missiles are high-explosive and EMP.

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ErastusMercy wrote:
The current Sonic Fighter missiles are high-explosive and EMP.

You mean that the current Sonic Fighter can disable and destroy both enemy vehicles and buildings,right? Well,it seems I have to test it in the next public beta releases,right?

Last edited by Steve_1993 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, the Sonic Fighter will be included in PB5.

Steve_1993
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok then!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum