Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm
All times are UTC + 0
My Fav Songs
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:27 am    Post subject:  My Fav Songs Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After DLing the TI OST, the two songs that just JUMPED OUT AT ME LIKE A BEAST FROM HELL are these two, which I have combined into one epic C&C thang:

- - -

Fuckin A class to the creators of these two songs, Post War Melancholy and Doomsday Renewed.

I listened to Post War Melancholy for 72 hours straight, not kidding. I put it on my player, and left it on repeat.

The rest of the songs off of TI's OST are great, but the aforementioned two jumped me and I had no choice but to listen.

#Mischievous

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Really glad to hear that you are enjoying the Twisted Insurrection: OST. Both of the tracks you listed as your favorite were created by VEF4 exclusively for TI. Smile

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Glad you like them mate.
There will be more. Smile

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I say:

Compared to Franky, your OST is more all 'round techno, where as, Klep-dude has a much more apparent "rock vibe", in that his sound effects are more HARD -

Vebl is more techno, Klepacki is more hard rock. FURTHER MORE, IMO the Mental Omega OST also has my same conclusion as TI. MO OST IS AWESOME TOO. But right now, I'm jammin to the POST WAR MELANCHOLY.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where as usually I listen to music like THIS:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeLAzNM8ct4&list=UUXHTaOwruhZAWbxbrR3S_5g[/youtube]

Crush the weak and feeble - which is all.

RatsInTheWalls
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hahaha, Artificial Brain is pretty good. It even fits C&C pretty good, with all those lyrics about cybernetic brains, mindcontrol, death-robots, alien vivisection and other crazy scifi stuff.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RatsInTheWalls wrote:
Hahaha, Artificial Brain is pretty good. It even fits C&C pretty good, with all those lyrics about cybernetic brains, mindcontrol, death-robots, alien vivisection and other crazy scifi stuff.

^^^^ QFT!!!!

I just wish he would stop screaming, growling, whatever. Vocals are stupid, I just wanna hear your instruments. Your voice box is not a good enough instrument, lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum