Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am
All times are UTC + 0
Twisted Insurrection Walkthrough (with commentary) (WIP)
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
fir3w0rx
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:51 am    Post subject:  Twisted Insurrection Walkthrough (with commentary) (WIP) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by fir3w0rx on Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 4 times in total

Q45
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's cool, I really enjoyed your videos. I'd like to see you do the whole campaign, but if you do I suggest you wait for the next patch that fixes some things in the later Nod missions (at least 9, 11, 14 and 15). It should be up next week.

Twisted Insurrection's Lead Campaign Developer

fir3w0rx
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Q45 wrote:
That's cool, I really enjoyed your videos. I'd like to see you do the whole campaign, but if you do I suggest you wait for the next patch that fixes some things in the later Nod missions (at least 9, 11, 14 and 15). It should be up next week.

I'm glad you enjoyed them and thanx for the heads up regarding the patch, but at the rate that my internet connection is uploading my videos at the moment (very slow), it should not be a problem! Very Happy

I've just uploaded my solution to Nod Mission 03 - Total Eclipse. Link is in the first post.

Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, fir3w0rx, I subbed to you on YT. I like your vids, man. Keep it up.

fir3w0rx
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alexhandr wrote:
Hey, fir3w0rx, I subbed to you on YT. I like your vids, man. Keep it up.

Thanx buddy, I'll try to.

My playthrough of Nod Mission 04A - Nod's Viper is up. Check first post for the link.

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I watched your first three videos earlier, feels kinda weird seeing someone doing a lets play with my voxels zipping about. How are you liking PB5 so far?

"And Cain went out from the presence of The Lord, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, east of Eden."

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

fir3w0rx
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ErastusMercy wrote:
I watched your first three videos earlier, feels kinda weird seeing someone doing a lets play with my voxels zipping about. How are you liking PB5 so far?

Pretty cool vehicle designs. I'm actually not liking it... I'm loving it :p Although, I'm not sure if it's just my PC, but it's now lagging when there are a lot of units on the screen, which did not happen in PB4. I'm guessing it's because there are added graphics and maybe new animations? I don't know. But it's fine, especially since it's still only in the beta stages, plus I need to upgrade my gfx card anyway.

Last edited by fir3w0rx on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Glad you're lovin TI, I'm really enjoying your lets plays, I've just started watching Nod's Viper. Yikes it was tense near the end of Burn Baby Burn, I was sure you were a gonner. Laughing
Dunno if this helps but I usually keep an incinerator at the bottom of the screen to destroy the passing truck, then use the crates to repair any of my vehicles that are down to yellow health.

"And Cain went out from the presence of The Lord, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, east of Eden."

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

Alexhandr
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ErastusMercy wrote:

Your voxels are amazing, sir. You have put so much work into them. =)

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you. Smile

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

fir3w0rx
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Twisted Insurrection Walkthrough (with commentary) (WIP) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod Mission 04B - 'Shadow, Shadow' uploaded. Link is in first post.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The latest patches fix a lot of problems and add many more additions to the campaign, so as of this moment, PB5.021 is the latest and has a huge changelog fixing problems in the campaigns.

fir3w0rx
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
The latest patches fix a lot of problems and add many more additions to the campaign, so as of this moment, PB5.021 is the latest and has a huge changelog fixing problems in the campaigns.

Good thing I haven't had the time to do any more walkthroughs this week, but I should this weekend.

fir3w0rx
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

List updated in first post.

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good to see you're back, dude that's a big update.

I'm currently watching Sea of Sand, oh btw all Nod drones: Viper, Cleaver and Demolition auto-heal on every form of Tiberium, some none drone units like the Scorpion tank do too when they're elite.

In answer to a few of your questions from the Sea of Sand video, Blue Earth Memorials are literally GloboTech memorials to the earth that was before Tiberium arrived. The name of the weed creature is Veinhole Monster.

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

fir3w0rx
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ErastusMercy wrote:
Good to see you're back, dude that's a big update.
In answer to a few of your questions from the Sea of Sand video, Blue Earth Memorials are literally GloboTech memorials to the earth that was before Tiberium arrived. The name of the weed creature is Veinhole Monster.

Oh ok. Yeah I knew the name of that vein monster but I just forgot. The only name that kept popping into my head at the time was 'Sarlacc' (from Starwars) Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum